Have you noticed your inner thighs getting darker and wonder why? Or how to fix it? Dark inner thighs are a common occurrence, with several possible causes.
Dark skin on the inner thighs is an embarrassing issue for both men and women. This problem even affects people who have fair skin.
Obese people are more prone to having dark inner thighs than others because their thighs tend to rub against each other as they walk or exercise.
Some common causes include friction or excessive sweating between the thighs, exposure to harmful ultraviolet (UV) sunrays, use of chemical-enriched products, side effects of certain medications, shaving or using other bikini hair removal techniques, a hormonal imbalance, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or diabetes.
In addition, the inner thighs are one of the most ignored body parts and people do not give much importance to their care.
If you wish to brighten up your thighs to look good in your shorts and skirts, you can do it easily at home. There are many natural and safe ways to lighten the skin. Unless otherwise noted, use these remedies until you are satisfied with the result.
Here are the top 10 ways to lighten your dark inner thighs naturally.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has nourishing as well as antioxidant properties that help repair your skin and encourage skin rejuvenation . It can even alleviate hyperpigmentation, fade dark skin patches and restore your skin’s original color.
- Extract pure aloe vera gel from the leaf and massage it directly on the affected skin. Allow it to sit for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Repeat once or twice daily for fast results.
- Alternatively, mix a few drops of almond oil in 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture on your inner thighs and massage gently until it is absorbed into your skin. Wait 15 minutes, then rinse your skin with water. You can use this pack 2 times a day.
Yogurt is a very gentle bleaching agent that can lighten the color of your inner thighs, thanks to its lactic acid. Plus, its zinc content combats sunburn.
- Gently rub some plain yogurt on your inner thighs. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Use this simple treatment once daily.
- Alternatively, mix the juice of ½ lemon with 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt (preferably sour). Add ½ teaspoon each of turmeric and gram flour. Apply it on the affected skin and allow it to dry. With a little water on your hands, gently rub off the pack. Rinse your thighs with warm water. Use this pack 2 or 3 times a week.
The acidic property of lemon works as a natural bleaching agent for dark skin. The high vitamin C content also encourages new cell growth and is very good for your skin complexion.
- Apply lemon juice to your dark inner thigh using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water. Repeat 2 or 3 times per week. Those who have sensitive skin must dilute the lemon juice with water.
- Alternatively, combine 1 tablespoon each of lemon juice and glycerin. Add 1 teaspoon of rose water and mix well. Apply this pack on your inner thighs before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Do this once daily.
As lemon can dry out your skin, apply a moisturizer after using these remedies.
Note: Avoid applying lemon on recently waxed or shaved thighs or if there are cuts.
To lighten the complexion of your dark thighs, regular exfoliation of dead skin cells is necessary. For exfoliation, oatmeal is one of the best ingredients you can use at home . Exfoliating also leaves the skin supple and soft.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with enough tomato juice to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the thighs, allow it to sit for 20 minutes and then rub it gently using a little water to scrub off the dead skin. Finally, rinse it off with cold water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
- Another option is to mix a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric in 1 teaspoon of oatmeal powder. Use it as mentioned above.
Unfortunately, love doesn’t always give you the happy ending you want in the end. Sometimes you can be madly in love with someone and still know in your heart that, that person can never give you the kind of love and effort that you know you deserve.
One of the hardest things to accept in life is knowing that sometimes you were only meant to make the other person better for the next person. When some people don’t appreciate having a good person in their corner, sometimes that ended relationship is like a wake up call for them to get their act together for the next person. It doesn’t mean that something was necessarily wrong with you, it just means that they really didn’t have the tools to help maintain a healthy happy relationship with you like you wanted.
Sometimes that is the only reason why you cross paths with certain people. You were never meant to be together, you were just meant to make them better for the next person. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow but at least room was made in your life so the next person could love you like you deserve to be loved.
By Frank Paul
Have a Nice weekend Ya’ll.